SigmaRoc plc (LON:SRC – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 1.2% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 50.88 ($0.64) and last traded at GBX 51 ($0.64). 144,801 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 83% from the average session volume of 837,624 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 51.60 ($0.65).
SigmaRoc Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of £353.84 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 850.00 and a beta of 1.72. The company has a current ratio of 1.33, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.46. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 51.96 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 56.12.
SigmaRoc Company Profile
SigmaRoc plc, through its subsidiaries, invests in and/or acquires projects in the construction materials sector. It also produces aggregates and pre-cast concrete; supplies value-added industrial and construction quarried materials; and provides shipping logistics, road contracting, and waste recycling services, as well as engages in the limestone quarrying and processing.
- Five stocks we like better than SigmaRoc
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SigmaRoc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SigmaRoc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.