Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd. decreased its stake in shares of State Bank of India (OTCMKTS:SBKFF – Free Report) by 19.4% during the second quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 143,620 shares of the company’s stock after selling 34,540 shares during the period. State Bank of India makes up 0.5% of Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.’s holdings, making the stock its 24th largest position. Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.’s holdings in State Bank of India were worth $10,068,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
State Bank of India Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:SBKFF remained flat at $70.47 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $70.47 and its two-hundred day moving average is $70.00. State Bank of India has a one year low of $63.40 and a one year high of $72.50.
About State Bank of India
- Five stocks we like better than State Bank of India
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for State Bank of India Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for State Bank of India and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.