Suncorp Group Limited (ASX:SUNPI – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Sunday, December 17th will be paid a dividend of 1.225 per share on Sunday, December 17th. This represents a yield of 1.22%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 30th.
Suncorp Group Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.19, a quick ratio of 0.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 204.69.
About Suncorp Group
- Five stocks we like better than Suncorp Group
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Suncorp Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suncorp Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.