Synectics plc (LON:SNX – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 97.50 ($1.22) and last traded at GBX 102.23 ($1.28), with a volume of 16400 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 105 ($1.31).
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “house stock” rating on shares of Synectics in a research note on Thursday, November 16th.
Synectics Price Performance
Synectics plc engages in the design, integration, and support of security and surveillance systems in the United Kingdom and internationally. It operates through Systems and Security divisions. The Systems division provides specialist electronic surveillance systems based on its own proprietary technology for gaming, transport, critical infrastructure, public space, and oil & gas applications.
- Five stocks we like better than Synectics
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for Synectics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synectics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.