TMT Investments PLC (LON:TMT – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 0.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 2.70 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.67 ($0.03). Approximately 14,423 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 123% from the average daily volume of 6,474 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.65 ($0.03).
TMT Investments Trading Up 0.8 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £839,715.00, a P/E ratio of -7.42 and a beta of 1.58. The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 2.63 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 2.83.
About TMT Investments
TMT Investments PLC is a venture capital and private equity firm specializing in startups, early stage, small and mid-sized companies. It does invest in pre-growth projects. It prefers to invest in technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) sectors. It seeks to invest in high-growth technology companies across a number of core specialist sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than TMT Investments
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for TMT Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TMT Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.