Torstar Corporation (TSE:TS.B – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 96.3% on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.73 and last traded at C$0.74. Approximately 19,112 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 119,270 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$20.25.
Torstar Stock Down 96.3 %
The firm has a market capitalization of C$60.19 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.89. The business’s 50 day moving average is C$0.74. The company has a quick ratio of 1.85, a current ratio of 2.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.63.
Torstar Corporation operates as a media company in Canada, the United States, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Community Brands, Daily Brands, and Digital Ventures. The company publishes the Toronto Star newspaper; the Metro daily print editions; Sing Tao Daily, a Chinese-language daily newspaper, as well as operates thestar.com, a newspaper Website in Canada; and operates Toronto.com, Torstar Syndication Services, and The Kit, a print and digital publication focuses on beauty, fashion, and wellness.
- Five stocks we like better than Torstar
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Torstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Torstar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.