Vulcan Steel Limited (ASX:VSL – Get Free Report) insider Russell Chenu acquired 3,949 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$7.12 ($4.68) per share, for a total transaction of A$28,120.83 ($18,500.55).
Russell Chenu also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 16th, Russell Chenu bought 8 shares of Vulcan Steel stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$7.00 ($4.61) per share, for a total transaction of A$56.00 ($36.84).
Vulcan Steel Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 349.47, a current ratio of 3.31 and a quick ratio of 0.86.
Vulcan Steel Cuts Dividend
Vulcan Steel Company Profile
Vulcan Steel Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the sale and distribution of steel and metal products in New Zealand and Australia. The company operates through Steel and Metals segments. It sells hollows; merchant products, including bars, beams, angles, channels, and unprocessed coils and plates; stainless steel products, such as hollows, bars, fittings, and sheets; and high-performance steel and metal products.
- Five stocks we like better than Vulcan Steel
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for Vulcan Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vulcan Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.