Xero Limited (ASX:XRO – Get Free Report) insider Steven Aldrich acquired 1,400 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, November 16th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$101.80 ($66.97) per share, with a total value of A$142,520.00 ($93,763.16).
Xero Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 6.26, a quick ratio of 5.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 101.59.
Xero Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Xero
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for Xero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xero and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.