Yellow Pages Limited (OTCMKTS:YLWDF – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Friday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.1454 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a dividend yield of 7.14%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 23rd.
Yellow Pages Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:YLWDF opened at $8.15 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $8.50 and a 200 day moving average of $9.04. Yellow Pages has a 52 week low of $8.06 and a 52 week high of $10.83.
Yellow Pages Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Yellow Pages
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Yellow Pages Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yellow Pages and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.