Barratt Developments plc (LON:BDEV – Get Free Report) has earned a consensus rating of “Hold” from the nine analysts that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Six analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and three have assigned a buy recommendation to the company. The average 12 month target price among brokerages that have issued a report on the stock in the last year is GBX 491.67 ($6.25).
Separately, Citigroup cut shares of Barratt Developments to a “neutral” rating and set a GBX 571 ($7.26) target price on the stock. in a report on Thursday, December 14th.
Barratt Developments Stock Performance
Barratt Developments Company Profile
Barratt Developments plc engages in the housebuilding business in the United Kingdom. The company acquires and develops land; plans, designs, and constructs homes, apartments, penthouses, and communities, as well as undertakes mixed-use regeneration schemes; and develops retail, leisure, office, industrial, and mixed-use properties.
- Five stocks we like better than Barratt Developments
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- What is a bear market rally? Examples and how they work
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 7 best bear market ETFs to battle a decline
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- 10 best sugar stocks to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Barratt Developments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barratt Developments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.