Shares of Defense Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:DFMTF – Get Free Report) dropped 1.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.18 and last traded at $0.18. Approximately 16,154 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 90,228 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
Defense Metals Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.16 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.15.
Defense Metals Company Profile
Defense Metals Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada. It has 100% interest in the Wicheeda project consisting of 9 mineral claims covering an area of 4,244 hectares located in British Columbia. The company was formerly known as First Legacy Mining Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Defense Metals
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- How to start investing in penny stocks
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Exploring communication services stocks: A comprehensive guide
- What is a Dividend King?
- AbbVie turns a corner; patent cliff fears were overblown
Receive News & Ratings for Defense Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defense Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.