Prime People Plc (LON:PRP – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 67 ($0.85) and traded as high as GBX 73.48 ($0.93). Prime People shares last traded at GBX 67 ($0.85), with a volume of 101,325 shares.
Prime People Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.83, a quick ratio of 1.70 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.17. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 67 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 67. The firm has a market cap of £8.15 million and a P/E ratio of 10.98.
Prime People Company Profile
Prime People Plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides permanent and contract recruitment services in the United Kingdom, Asia, and internationally. It offers professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate and built environment sectors under the Macdonald & Company brand; and professional recruitment consultancy for the energy, renewables, and environmental sectors under the Prime Energy brand.
- Five stocks we like better than Prime People
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- How to start investing in penny stocks
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Exploring communication services stocks: A comprehensive guide
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- AbbVie turns a corner; patent cliff fears were overblown
Receive News & Ratings for Prime People Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prime People and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.