Melbana Energy Limited (ASX:MAY – Get Free Report) insider Andrew Purcell acquired 400,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, February 2nd. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.06 ($0.04) per share, for a total transaction of A$25,200.00 ($16,363.64).
Melbana Energy Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 7.49, a quick ratio of 3.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25.
Melbana Energy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Melbana Energy
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Melbana Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melbana Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.