BAE Systems plc (OTCMKTS:BAESF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $13.35 and traded as high as $15.57. BAE Systems shares last traded at $15.57, with a volume of 5,311 shares trading hands.
BAE Systems Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $14.26 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.35.
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems plc provides defense, aerospace, and security solutions worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Electronic Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, Platforms & Services (US), Air, and Maritime. The Electronic Systems segment offers electronic warfare systems, navigation systems, electro-optical sensors, military and commercial digital engine and flight controls, precision guidance and seeker solutions, military communication systems and data links, persistent surveillance systems, space electronics, and electric drive propulsion systems.
- Five stocks we like better than BAE Systems
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Ulta Beauty set for a breakout to new highs
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
Receive News & Ratings for BAE Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BAE Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.