Blue Ridge Real Estate (OTCMKTS:BRRE – Get Free Report) shares traded up 2.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $9.50 and last traded at $9.50. 1,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 1,233% from the average session volume of 75 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.25.
Blue Ridge Real Estate Stock Up 2.7 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $9.26 and a 200 day simple moving average of $9.64.
About Blue Ridge Real Estate
Blue Ridge Real Estate Company owns investment properties in Eastern Pennsylvania. It operates in three segments: Resort Operations, Real Estate Management/Rental Operations, and Land Resource Management. The Resort Operations segment operates amenities surrounding Big Boulder Lake, including Boulder View Tavern and Boulder Lake Club; the Jack Frost National Golf Course; and the Stretch fishing club.
- Five stocks we like better than Blue Ridge Real Estate
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Ridge Real Estate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Ridge Real Estate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.