BTG plc (LON:BTG – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 840 ($10.53) and traded as high as GBX 840 ($10.53). BTG shares last traded at GBX 840 ($10.53), with a volume of 271,742 shares trading hands.
BTG Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 840 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 840. The company has a market capitalization of £3.26 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.47.
BTG plc acquires, develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical products in the United States, Europe, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Interventional Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, and Licensing. The Interventional Medicine segment offers interventional oncology products and systems, such as beads and TheraSphere for treatment of liver cancer; and GALIL medical system, a cryoablation technology for use in kidney cancer and other indications.
- Five stocks we like better than BTG
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Ulta Beauty set for a breakout to new highs
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
Receive News & Ratings for BTG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.