Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CUPUF – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, February 5th, NASDAQ reports. Investors of record on Friday, March 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.18 per share on Friday, March 15th. This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 29th.
Caribbean Utilities Stock Performance
Shares of Caribbean Utilities stock opened at $11.30 on Wednesday. Caribbean Utilities has a one year low of $10.65 and a one year high of $14.65. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $11.06 and its 200 day moving average price is $11.64.
Caribbean Utilities Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Caribbean Utilities
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Eli Lilly’s formula for success: Blending innovation with insight
Receive News & Ratings for Caribbean Utilities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caribbean Utilities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.