Clough Select Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:CBSE – Get Free Report) shot up 0.8% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $25.45 and last traded at $25.45. 65 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 7,255 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.24.
Clough Select Equity ETF Trading Up 0.8 %
The company has a market cap of $6.36 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.24 and a beta of 0.96. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $24.61 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.47.
About Clough Select Equity ETF
The Changebridge Capital Sustainable Equity ETF (CBSE) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund is an actively managed, concentrated portfolio of US-listed stocks that appear fundamentally undervalued and have positive environmental, social and governance attributes as viewed by the fund adviser.
- Five stocks we like better than Clough Select Equity ETF
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Clough Select Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clough Select Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.