Fortitude Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:FTCO – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, February 5th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, February 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.04 per share on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 9.92%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, February 16th.
Fortitude Gold Trading Up 5.4 %
FTCO opened at 4.84 on Wednesday. Fortitude Gold has a fifty-two week low of 3.61 and a fifty-two week high of 7.41. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is 5.99 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 6.06.
Fortitude Gold Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Fortitude Gold
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Nasdaq stocks likely to make big earnings splashes
Receive News & Ratings for Fortitude Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortitude Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.