Teck Resources Ltd. (TSE:TCK – Free Report) – Analysts at Zacks Research boosted their FY2024 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Teck Resources in a research note issued to investors on Friday, February 2nd. Zacks Research analyst M. Das now forecasts that the company will post earnings per share of $4.55 for the year, up from their previous forecast of $4.21. Zacks Research also issued estimates for Teck Resources’ Q4 2025 earnings at $1.03 EPS.
Separately, Scotiabank cut Teck Resources from a “sector outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating in a report on Tuesday, October 17th.
Teck Resources Price Performance
Teck Resources Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, December 29th. Investors of record on Friday, December 15th were paid a dividend of $0.125 per share. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, December 14th. This represents a $0.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞.
- Five stocks we like better than Teck Resources
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.