Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust (LON:GMP – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Monday, February 5th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, February 15th will be paid a dividend of $0.24 per share on Friday, March 1st. This represents a dividend yield of 2.67%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, February 15th. This is an increase from Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust’s previous dividend of $0.12. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust Stock Performance
Shares of Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust stock opened at GBX 9 ($0.11) on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 8.31 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 8.75. Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust has a one year low of GBX 7 ($0.09) and a one year high of GBX 9.05 ($0.11).
About Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust
- Five stocks we like better than Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- Dividend tax calculator
- Eli Lilly’s formula for success: Blending innovation with insight
Receive News & Ratings for Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gabelli Merger Plus+ Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.