Greenbrook TMS Inc. (OTCMKTS:GBOKD – Get Free Report) shares rose 0.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $15.12 and last traded at $15.04. Approximately 2,200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 29% from the average daily volume of 1,706 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.96.
Greenbrook TMS Stock Performance
Greenbrook TMS Company Profile
Greenbrook TMS Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates a network of outpatient mental health services centers in the United States. It offers transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy, an FDA-cleared non-invasive therapy that provides electromagnetic stimulation to brain regions associated with mood regulation for the treatment of major depressive disorder and other mental health disorders.
- Five stocks we like better than Greenbrook TMS
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Greenbrook TMS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greenbrook TMS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.