Hemispherx BioPharma, Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:HEB – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.46. Hemispherx BioPharma shares last traded at $0.44, with a volume of 88,194 shares.
Hemispherx BioPharma Stock Performance
About Hemispherx BioPharma
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the clinical development of drug therapies based on natural immune system enhancing technologies for the treatment of viral and immune based chronic disorders in the United States. The company's products include Alferon N Injection, an injectable formulation of natural alpha interferon to treat a category of genital warts, a sexually transmitted disease; and Ampligen for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Five stocks we like better than Hemispherx BioPharma
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- AMD, Broadcom, Marvell, Nvidia: Big gainers from new AI spending
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
Receive News & Ratings for Hemispherx BioPharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hemispherx BioPharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.