Shares of Laramide Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:LMRXF – Get Free Report) shot up 2.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.66 and last traded at $0.65. 51,600 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 15% from the average session volume of 60,950 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.64.
Laramide Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.55 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.47.
Laramide Resources Company Profile
Laramide Resources Ltd. engages in the mining, exploration, and development of uranium assets in Australia, Canada, and the United States. It holds a 100% interest in the Church rock uranium project, the Crownpoint uranium project, the La Jara Mesa Uranium project, and the La Sal Uranium project located in the United States; and the Westmoreland Uranium project and the Murphy uranium project located in Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Laramide Resources
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Laramide Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Laramide Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.