Lotus Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:LTSRF – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 1.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.25 and last traded at $0.24. 267,108 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 50% from the average session volume of 536,236 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.24.
Lotus Resources Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.21 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.18.
About Lotus Resources
Lotus Resources Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of uranium properties in Australia and Africa. Its flagship project is 85% owned the Kayelekera Uranium project located in Malawi, Africa. The company was formerly known as Hylea Metals Limited and changed its name to Lotus Resources Limited in August 2019.
- Five stocks we like better than Lotus Resources
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Lotus Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lotus Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.