MPC Container Ships ASA (OTCMKTS:MPZZF – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.51 and last traded at $1.50. 61,550 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 209% from the average session volume of 19,898 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.47.
MPC Container Ships ASA Trading Up 2.0 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $1.39 and a 200 day moving average of $1.54.
About MPC Container Ships ASA
MPC Container Ships ASA owns and operates a portfolio of container vessels. The company focuses on small-to mid-size vessels that are chartered out on time-charter contracts to global and regional liner shipping companies serving intra-regional trade lanes. It operates a fleet of 62 vessels with an aggregate capacity of approximately 134,270 twenty-foot equivalent units.
- Five stocks we like better than MPC Container Ships ASA
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for MPC Container Ships ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MPC Container Ships ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.