Nokian Renkaat Oyj (OTCMKTS:NKRKY – Get Free Report) traded up 5.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $4.65 and last traded at $4.64. 7,141 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 148% from the average session volume of 2,883 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.40.
Nokian Renkaat Oyj Trading Up 5.5 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $4.40 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.25.
Nokian Renkaat Oyj Company Profile
Nokian Renkaat Oyj develops and manufactures tires in Finland, Nordics, Russia, the rest of Europe, Asia, the Americas, and internationally. It operates through Passenger Car Tyres, Heavy Tyres, and Vianor segments. The Passenger Car Tyres segment develops and produces summer and winter tires for cars and vans.
- Five stocks we like better than Nokian Renkaat Oyj
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Nokian Renkaat Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nokian Renkaat Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.