OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, February 5th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, March 19th will be given a dividend of 0.1094 per share on Friday, March 29th. This represents a $1.31 annualized dividend and a yield of 5.81%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, March 18th. This is a boost from OFS Credit’s previous monthly dividend of $0.11.
OFS Credit Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ OCCIN opened at $22.60 on Wednesday. OFS Credit has a 1 year low of $21.53 and a 1 year high of $23.32. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $22.55 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $22.34.
About OFS Credit
- Five stocks we like better than OFS Credit
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- Eli Lilly’s formula for success: Blending innovation with insight
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.