OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIO – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, February 5th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, March 19th will be paid a dividend of 0.1276 per share on Friday, March 29th. This represents a $1.53 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.43%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, March 18th.
OFS Credit Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ OCCIO opened at $23.83 on Wednesday. OFS Credit has a 1-year low of $22.77 and a 1-year high of $24.48. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $23.81 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $23.50.
About OFS Credit
- Five stocks we like better than OFS Credit
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Eli Lilly’s formula for success: Blending innovation with insight
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.