Shares of Oxus Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:OXUS – Get Free Report) dropped 9.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $8.05 and last traded at $9.00. Approximately 3,572 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 39,969 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.91.
Oxus Acquisition Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $11.04 and a 200-day moving average of $11.02.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Oxus Acquisition Company Profile
Oxus Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, recapitalization, reorganization, or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company intends to focus its search on targets in the energy transition technologies, such as battery materials, energy storage, electric vehicle infrastructure, and advanced recycling in emerging/frontier countries, including the Commonwealth of Independent States, South and South-East Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa regions.
- Five stocks we like better than Oxus Acquisition
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Oxus Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxus Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.