Pengana International Equities Limited (ASX:PIA – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Monday, February 5th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 14th will be given a dividend of 0.014 per share on Thursday, March 14th. This represents a yield of 1.21%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 28th.
Pengana International Equities Stock Performance
Pengana International Equities Company Profile
Pengana International Equities Limited is a closed-ended equity fund launched by Pengana Investment Management Limited. The fund is managed by Harding Loevner LP. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Pengana International Equities
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- 3 Nasdaq stocks likely to make big earnings splashes
Receive News & Ratings for Pengana International Equities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pengana International Equities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.