Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PSTVY – Get Free Report) shares rose 6.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $10.49 and last traded at $10.35. Approximately 57,517 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 267% from the average daily volume of 15,658 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.75.
Postal Savings Bank of China Trading Up 6.2 %
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $9.29 and its 200 day moving average price is $9.74.
About Postal Savings Bank of China
Postal Savings Bank of China Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the People's Republic of China. Its Personal Banking segment offers demand, time, personal call, time/demand optional, and foreign currency deposits, as well as passbooks and certificate of deposits; micro and personal pledged, and personal business loans; payment and collection agency, various settlement, domestic remittance and exchange, cross-border remittance, personal exchange settlement and sale, and foreign currency exchange services; debit and credit cards; wealth management products and funds; and insurance agency services.
- Five stocks we like better than Postal Savings Bank of China
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Postal Savings Bank of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Postal Savings Bank of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.