Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (CVE:RDS – Get Free Report) traded up 2.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.21 and last traded at C$0.21. 72,500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 10% from the average session volume of 80,651 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.20.
Radisson Mining Resources Stock Up 2.5 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is C$0.20 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.18. The company has a market cap of C$65.51 million, a PE ratio of -20.50 and a beta of 1.54.
About Radisson Mining Resources
Radisson Mining Resources Inc, a gold exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mining properties in Canada. Its flagship project is the 100% owned O'Brien gold project that comprise 120 claims covering a total area of 5,875 hectares located in the Abitibi Témiscamingue region of Quebec; and the Douay property, which comprising 30 claims covering an area of approximately 1,606 hectares located in the James Bay territory.
- Five stocks we like better than Radisson Mining Resources
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Radisson Mining Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radisson Mining Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.