Rock Tech Lithium Inc. (OTCMKTS:RCKTF – Get Free Report) shares were down 8.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.72 and last traded at C$0.74. Approximately 16,352 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 397% from the average daily volume of 3,293 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.81.
Rock Tech Lithium Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.95 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$1.10.
Rock Tech Lithium Company Profile
Rock Tech Lithium Inc engages in the exploration and development of lithium properties. It holds a 100% interest in the Georgia Lake lithium project comprising 277 claim units and 41 mining leases located in the Thunder Bay Mining District of Ontario. The company focuses on developing and optimizing battery grade lithium hydroxide monohydrate.
- Five stocks we like better than Rock Tech Lithium
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Rock Tech Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rock Tech Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.