Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc. (TSE:XSR – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$4.53. Sirius XM Canada shares last traded at C$4.49, with a volume of 149,500 shares traded.
Sirius XM Canada Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is C$4.49.
About Sirius XM Canada
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc is an audio entertainment company. The Company is a subscription-based media company, which is engaged in establishing and operating a Canadian satellite radio service. It broadcasts over 130 satellite radio channels. The Company broadcasts music, sports, talk, entertainment and other content on a subscription fee basis in Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Sirius XM Canada
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Ulta Beauty set for a breakout to new highs
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
Receive News & Ratings for Sirius XM Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sirius XM Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.