Shares of The Vitec Group plc (LON:VTC – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1,290 ($16.17) and traded as low as GBX 1,266 ($15.87). The Vitec Group shares last traded at GBX 1,290 ($16.17), with a volume of 8,065 shares.
The Vitec Group Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £596.66 million and a P/E ratio of 23.67. The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 1,290 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 1,290. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.82, a current ratio of 1.41 and a quick ratio of 0.60.
About The Vitec Group
Videndum Plc designs, manufactures, and distributes products and services that enable end users to capture and share exceptional content for the broadcast, cinematic, video, photographic, and smartphone applications worldwide. It operates through three divisions: Imaging Solutions, Production Solutions, and Creative Solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than The Vitec Group
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Ulta Beauty set for a breakout to new highs
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
Receive News & Ratings for The Vitec Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Vitec Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.