Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (OTCMKTS:TKHVY – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $94.50 and last traded at $94.50. Approximately 140 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 495 shares. The stock had previously closed at $87.54.
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Trading Up 8.0 %
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $87.87 and its 200-day moving average price is $87.03.
About Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi provides air transport and aircraft technical maintenance services in Turkey and internationally. The company offers domestic and international passenger and cargo air transportation services; repair and maintenance, and technical and infrastructure support services related to aviation sector; catering and ground service fuel services; software system maintenance and information technology consulting services.
- Five stocks we like better than Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.