Veolia Environnement SA (EPA:VIE – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €28.19 ($30.31) and traded as high as €30.28 ($32.56). Veolia Environnement shares last traded at €30.20 ($32.47), with a volume of 1,491,624 shares changing hands.
Veolia Environnement Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of €29.13 and a 200 day simple moving average of €28.19.
About Veolia Environnement
Veolia Environnement SA designs and provides water, waste, and energy management solutions worldwide. The company is involved in the resource management, production, and delivery of drinking water and industrial process water; collection, treatment, and recycling of wastewater; and design and construction of treatment and network infrastructure.
- Five stocks we like better than Veolia Environnement
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- Ulta Beauty set for a breakout to new highs
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Exxon and Chevron ready to rally: The floor is in for big oil
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Analysts jumped on this stock ahead of earnings; markets love it
Receive News & Ratings for Veolia Environnement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Veolia Environnement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.