Shares of Africa Oil Corp. (OTCMKTS:AOIFF – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.04 and traded as low as $1.73. Africa Oil shares last traded at $1.75, with a volume of 106,348 shares traded.
Africa Oil Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.87 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.04. The stock has a market capitalization of $811.70 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -175.00 and a beta of 1.08.
Africa Oil Company Profile
Africa Oil Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company in Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa. The company holds interests in producing and development assets in deep-water Nigeria, and development assets in Kenya. It also has a portfolio of exploration/appraisal assets in Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Kenya, as well as Guyana and Senegal Guinea Bissau Joint Development Zone.
- Five stocks we like better than Africa Oil
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Africa Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Africa Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.