Atco Ltd. (TSE:ACO – Free Report) – Research analysts at National Bank Financial issued their Q4 2023 earnings per share estimates for shares of Atco in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, February 6th. National Bank Financial analyst P. Kenny expects that the company will earn $1.01 per share for the quarter.
Atco Stock Performance
Atco Increases Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Sunday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Thursday, February 29th will be issued a $0.49 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 28th. This is a positive change from Atco’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.48. This represents a $1.96 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞.
- Five stocks we like better than Atco
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Can financial, healthcare, energy stocks rise as rates stay high?
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Why H&R Block Stock Looks More Attractive After Earnings Dip
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Can Etsy stock craft rebound with support from big investor?
Receive News & Ratings for Atco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.