Athena Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:AHNR – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.04 and traded as low as $0.04. Athena Gold shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 150 shares traded.
Athena Gold Stock Up 21.1 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $6.02 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.00. The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.04.
About Athena Gold
Athena Gold Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resources in the United States. Athena Gold Corporation was formerly known as Athena Silver Corporation and changed its name to Athena Gold Corporation in January 2021. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Vacaville, California.
- Five stocks we like better than Athena Gold
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Athena Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athena Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.