Shares of Corning Natural Gas Holding Co. (OTCMKTS:CNIG – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $24.70 and traded as low as $24.66. Corning Natural Gas shares last traded at $24.70, with a volume of 4,000 shares.
Corning Natural Gas Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $24.70 and its 200 day simple moving average is $24.70.
Corning Natural Gas Company Profile
Corning Natural Gas Holding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, distributes natural gas and electricity. The company offers natural gas to approximately 15,000 customers through approximately 434 miles of distribution main and 86 regulating stations; and electricity to approximately 4,900 customers through approximately 160 miles of electric distribution wire and poles, and 20 miles of gas distribution pipe.
- Five stocks we like better than Corning Natural Gas
- How to Invest in Social Media
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Corning Natural Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corning Natural Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.