Diversified Energy Company PLC (OTCMKTS:DECPF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 1.3% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.85 and last traded at $0.85. 70,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 22% from the average session volume of 57,349 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.84.
Diversified Energy Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.18 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $12.67.
Diversified Energy Company Profile
Diversified Energy Company PLC operates as an independent owner and operator of producing natural gas and oil wells primarily in the Appalachian Basin of the United States. The company is involved in the production, marketing, and transportation of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, and condensates.
- Five stocks we like better than Diversified Energy
- Stock Average Calculator
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Diversified Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diversified Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.