Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:FYGGY – Get Free Report) shares were down 1.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $1.14 and last traded at $1.14. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 33% from the average daily volume of 150 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.15.
Fuyao Glass Industry Group Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $1.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.17.
About Fuyao Glass Industry Group
Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of safety glass solutions and automotive accessories for various transportation vehicles in China and internationally. It designs, manufactures, sells, and services automotive grade float glass, automotive glass, locomotive glass, luggage racks, and vehicle window trims, as well as offers relevant services.
- Five stocks we like better than Fuyao Glass Industry Group
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Fuyao Glass Industry Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuyao Glass Industry Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.