H2O Innovation Inc. (CVE:HEO – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$2.38 and traded as low as C$2.33. H2O Innovation shares last traded at C$2.38, with a volume of 23,314 shares.
H2O Innovation Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.03, a current ratio of 2.11 and a quick ratio of 1.51. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$2.38 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$2.38. The stock has a market capitalization of C$214.22 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 68.00.
About H2O Innovation
H2O Innovation Inc designs and provides integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology. The company operates through three segments: Water Technologies and Services, Specialty Products, and Operation and Maintenance Services. It offers membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy, and natural resources end-users; and aftersales services, as well as digital solutions to monitor and optimize water treatment plants.
- Five stocks we like better than H2O Innovation
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for H2O Innovation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H2O Innovation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.