Premier Lithium Limited (ASX:PLC – Get Free Report) insider Richard Taylor bought 250,000 shares of Premier Lithium stock in a transaction dated Thursday, January 25th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.05 ($0.03) per share, with a total value of A$12,500.00 ($8,116.88).
Premier Lithium Price Performance
Premier Lithium Company Profile
SensOre Ltd provides artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies for mining industries in Australia. The company offers discriminant predictive targeting, an AI target generation and validation technology that uses Data Cube to make predictions for location, size, grade, and depth of deposit; Discoveries Database, an evolving repository of publicly available mineral deposits and occurrences data; Data Cube, a multidimensional repository of cleaned and levelled geoscience data; Archean Gold Lode Alteration Detection System, a machine learning system; igRock, a prototype rock-type classification system; iDeposit, an ore deposit type classification system; and iFertile, a geochemistry-based gold fertility prediction system.
- Five stocks we like better than Premier Lithium
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Can Etsy stock craft rebound with support from big investor?
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 education stocks breaking out on a hiring spree
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- e.l.f. Beauty on a shelf; a good time to buy
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.