Investment analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX – Get Free Report) in a report released on Thursday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Athersys Price Performance
Athersys stock opened at $0.02 on Thursday. Athersys has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $1.99. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.02 and its 200 day moving average is $0.20. The company has a market capitalization of $1.02 million, a PE ratio of -0.01 and a beta of -0.90.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Athersys
Athersys Company Profile
Athersys, Inc, a biotechnology company, focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. Its clinical development programs are focused on treating neurological conditions, cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory and immune disorders, and pulmonary and other conditions.
- Five stocks we like better than Athersys
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Athersys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athersys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.