Supremex Inc. (OTCMKTS:SUMXF – Get Free Report) was down 3.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $3.14 and last traded at $3.14. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 2,953 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.25.
Supremex Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $3.13.
Supremex Company Profile
Supremex Inc manufactures and markets envelopes, and paper packaging solutions and specialty products to corporations, resellers, government entities, SMEs, and solutions providers in Canada. The company offers a range of stock and custom envelopes in various styles, shapes, and colors; and e-Commerce fulfillment packaging solutions; polyethylene bags for courier applications and bubble mailers.
- Five stocks we like better than Supremex
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Supremex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Supremex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.