StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU – Free Report) in a research note published on Wednesday. The brokerage issued a strong-buy rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Tarena International Price Performance
The company has a market cap of $12.16 million, a PE ratio of -2.26 and a beta of -0.63. The company’s 50-day moving average is $1.19 and its 200-day moving average is $1.86. Tarena International has a one year low of $0.75 and a one year high of $6.20.
Tarena International Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Tarena International
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- What are specialty REITs? How to invest in them
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Miso Robotics stock: Is an IPO coming soon?
- What is a SEC Filing?
- Insiders are selling these hot stocks on track for higher prices
Receive News & Ratings for Tarena International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarena International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.