CDTi Advanced Materials, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CDTI – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.55 and traded as high as $0.60. CDTi Advanced Materials shares last traded at $0.60, with a volume of 225 shares traded.
CDTi Advanced Materials Stock Up 3.4 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.59 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.55.
About CDTi Advanced Materials
CDTi Advanced Materials, Inc provides technology and solutions to the automotive emissions control markets in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Its catalyst products include synergized- platinum group metal (PGM) diesel oxidation catalysts, zero-PGM catalysts, selective catalytic reduction catalysts, and base-metal activated rhodium support catalysts.
- Five stocks we like better than CDTi Advanced Materials
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for CDTi Advanced Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDTi Advanced Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.